- A team is usually comprised by one or several pilots and a provider of technology (research lab or company)
- Travel support will be available for pilots and research labs who are not accompanied by an industrial partner.
- Participating teams have the chance to try out their technology in a rehersal taking place in Zurich, in fall 2015
To participate as pilot, please fill out this form (Adobe Acrobat required) Registration Form_Pilot and send it to email@example.com. This is a non-binding preregistration, which helps the organizers to better plan the event.
For Technology Providers
To participate as a provider of technology (company, research lab, technician), please fill out this pre-registration form (Adobe Acrobat required) Registration Form_Provider
and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a non-binding preregistration, which helps the organizers to better plan the event.
Advantages as company:
- You can support a participating racing team as developer or as sponsor
- You will get large presentation surfaces to brand your company on equipment, banners, clothes, booths, etc.
- You can present your company on an accompanying fair via booths and product demos & shows
Advantages as research lab:
- Present and disseminate your research to the general public
- Meet other teams, research labs and companies
- Get some travel support, which will be offered only to non-commercial technology provider
- You can choose a sponsor which will support you with development and/or financially
- Get your own EEG-BCI System from Brain Products for free.
- Get your own EEG-BCI System from Guger Technologies for free.